India’s a food-obsessed nation at the best of times, and we take our snacks and street food very seriously.
The best characteristics of Indian Snacks are its Diversity. India relatively a large country and every state has its own unique traditions, culture and most importantly an array of delicious and mouth-watering recipes. Indian Food cuisine is diverse and one dish alone has a dozens of variations.
SureshFoods offers good quality Handmade Snacks, which not only adds flavour to your tastes but also keeps you fit and healthy.
Some of our Premium Snacks are as follows:
- Flax Seed Ladoos: Flax seeds (TISI) regular Ladoos are made with jaggery, which not only enhance the taste and texture of these ladoos; but supply two fold health benefits. Flax seeds and Jaggery both are natural health supplement for Indians since ancient times. These ladoos has health benefits of Jaggery and Flax Seeds.
- Multi Grain Atta & Honey Thekua:This is a traditional Thekua or Khajuria or Indian Traditional Cookies, which is one of its kind of Indian Cookie. This is revered prasad (offering to god) in the Chhath puja. It has been used as a sweet snack for centuries. This is a generation old tried and tested delicious recipe.
- Oats, Multi Grain Atta & Honey Thekua:We have added Oats, Multi Grain Atta & Honey to make it little healthy. No Artificial sweetener is added.
- Oats & Honey Thekua: It contains Oats, Honey, Whole Wheat flour, Coconut powder, Desi Ghee & Branded Refined Oil, Cardamom powder, Fennel seeds.
- Thekua Made in Wheat Flour with Jaggery:Thekua is one of the most popular sweet dish from Bihar state of India. It is also known as Khajuria, Khabauni or Thikari, and it is a dry sweet. It is one of the most popular sweet dish commonly used in Mithila region of North Bihar.
- Shakarpara:A traditional snack, usually frequently consumed at teatime is the Shakarpara. Shakarpara is a sweet and crispy eastern delicacy made from plain flour and pure ghee and then coated in sweet syrup – simply irresistible. Shakkarpare can be stored for 2 -3 weeks.
We are providing a premium quality assortment of Shakarpara that is formulated under hygienic atmosphere.
- Nimki (Namak Para): Nimki (Namak Para) is a popular classic savory snack. You can serve nimkies with tea or enjoy as is!Suresh’s Nimki is delivered ready to eat. No further preparation or cooking is needed. So why not order one of the newest additions to the Suresh Nimki savoury range.
- MethiNimki: Methinimki – savory tea time snacks recipe or evening snacks recipe. These crispy namak pare is yummy. The aroma of methi in methinamak pare makes them different from usual namak pare. Serve them with hot cup of tea or coffee.
- Flaxseed (Alsi/Tishi) Nimki:Rustic, delicious and a traditional recipe, flaxseed Nimki have great taste while flaxseeds give them a great texture and adds omega-3 fatty acids and a whole lot of essential vitamins and minerals. Make them and enjoy them with your tea or satiate your hunger pangs the healthy way!
Can Ghee be Utilized to Roast Chicken?
Fed up of the dullness of plain grilled chicken? Such a recipe is your way towards a delightful transformation. Catch up with the exquisite-style of ghee-roasted chicken that is rich, flavorful, and ready in a jiffy. The best part is that you can marinate the chicken the day before, streamlining the process to roasting it into a pan when it comes down to consumption. Allow it to simmer in the heavenly curry, and serve it over a freshly steamed rice to savor every distinct flavor. Simply delicious!
Can Ghee Enhance Chocolate Chip Cookies?
For those who enjoy the addition of dry fruits and nuts in cookies but find them pricey, there’s a budget-friendly and simplified substitute ghee. Not only does it match with that nutty flavor, but it’s also a great option for those having allergies. Cherish the flavor in one bite of such rich, nutty, and uncontrollably chewy cookies, and you won’t look back.
Can Ghee Take Your Cake to the Next Level?
Seeking a light afternoon snack? Team up for the super-simple and easy ghee cake, a perfect option for a delightful indulgence. While you can utilize the regular butter rather than ghee, the end outcome won’t be as flavorful. Such a cake is ideal when you look for something sweet but not overly heavy, perfect for the sunny summer days. Drizzle it with a dollop of freshly whipped cream and fresh fruit for a pleasant finish.
So Hurry Up! If you are health conscious and looking health snacks than visit SURESHFOODS.COM.