Stress becomes a natural part of the human sedentary lifestyle, due to our busy, overstimulated, schedule. “Mind over matter” looks like a catchphrase only but this mantra briefly here the meaning. It is a fact that depending on the working of the brain, conveying the right path of directions, the good atmosphere, and the proper stimuli will always opt to cure diseases.
The capability to take care of illness and disease is based on various factors, some of which are out of control, but the way we retaliate to stress and the basic wellness of our immune system are artifacts we can influence.
If we’re not able to cash our reply to people who are under stress, we’ll try to combat ourselves in a constant hormonal fight that will lead to serious health allegations like hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. The brain and the immune system are a communication path where constant connection happens for every activity and this is delicate and they can be convulsed by any type of physical or emotional stress.
While a small level of stress can act as a motivator, too much can lead to an entire host of mental and physical values evolving to perpetuate the devastation on the immune system. So, how do we overcome this when we’re in a high-stress and anxiety phase where our immune systems need to be at a strong level?
How does stress affect your body?
A long-term stress response to your body is bad news for your health system and a debilitated immune system in a world undergoing a pandemic is worse. Although small stress itself is usually normal, if it’s continuous then it will be a problem – what often becomes ‘chronic stress’. Also, this can start to impact your central brain system and you may suffer signs like:
- A stubby mood or irritability
- GERD or indigestion
- Weakness or reduced immune system
- Increase in blood sugar levels
- Stomach aches
- Fertility problems
- sore muscles
Read More: What is desi ghee used for?
Helpful tryout to combat Stress
Here are some ways to fight stress for good mental well-being and a fit body. So, don’t get workaholics to suffer from your immune system. Stress management starts with understanding your root causes. It is easier to say but hard to get done, right? We can’t diminish the stress completely but we can try to improve our strengths to save your wellness:
- Go for quality sleep – To build a good foundation of good health then go for a good quality sleep, but it can feel hard to get when you are under stress. To enhance your ability to sleep well, avoid watching devices from your bedroom, turn off all lights, follow a consistent sleep schedule, and avoid devices for at least an hour before going to bed.
- Try some relaxation exercises and meditation – To get out of the stress the relaxation yoga or physical exercises and breathing techniques are very simple to focus your head on breathing. Meditation has even been suggested to keep your mind calm and boost your immune system.
- Find your interest in hobbies to avoid stress feelings – Always keep in mind if you are doing something that you love – it may be playing music, painting or reading a good book can crucially stimulate your refreshment. Promoting us to get a ‘flow state’ in which we become engaged in a task.
- Eat healthy meals – Intake of a properly balanced diet performs a big involvement in supporting optimum health, as preserved foods or snacks that are unhealthy in terms of sugar and salt induce extra stress on our bodies.
- Intake of pure ghee: As ghee has mind-calming qualities so the intake of 2-3 tablespoons daily. Steeping a finger into grass-fed cow ghee and massaging to your nostrils softly with it to lower the mild anxiety. But due to calming, antidepressant properties and can have some of the healthy fats absorbed from pure ghee, results in an improved immune system.
By inserting a teaspoon of desi cow ghee into your daily intake will benefit as a remedy to cure anxiety and other emotional/nervous disorders. indigenous cow breed ghee works as an anxiety and stress reliever to get the herbs above the blood-brain barrier, effects directly on the brain and nervous system.
- Sing it out: many suggest that no matter if you can have a tune or not, some theories have connected singing and listening to music to reduced levels of cortisol, the “stress hormone,” and ignorance of stress and loneliness.
- Go for a Walk: Never challenge the potential of a stroll for nature. If you are following a 90-minute walk outdoors can lower the activity in the brain connected to repetitive negative impacts. It is also a great feature to sneak some physical exercises into your routine!
Stress can have an abundant bad effect on your immune health, promoting more weakness to contamination and inflammation to infections. The stress hormone production can reduce the number of unnecessary lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell that performs a vital role to strengthen your immune system. When humans are getting stressed, they are prone to wallow in unhealthy mattes, such as drinking and smoking. This causes an indirect effect on the immune system. High-stress elevation also can lead to depression and anxiety, which can further prone to enhanced levels of inflammation.
The Health Benefits of Dates Soaked in Ghee
Unlocking the potential of dates and ghee: Dates are well- renowned for their high fiber consistency and rich iron source, providing a cooling effect while granting strength and vitality. Considered as an instant energy enhancer, several individuals break their fast with consuming the dates, attributing to their capability to manage the blood pressure and minimize cholesterol. Ghee, as a healthy fat, aids the body in managing good cholesterol levels, boasting antioxidants and linoleic acid that assists cardiovascular health. Ghee’s properties extend to pacifying Kapha and Vata dosha, alleviating anxiety, stress, insomnia, and encouraging bone health.
Health Benefits of dates soaked in ghee, according to the Dietician :
- Energy Boost: Dates, possessing their natural sugars, provide a swift energy boost.
- Digestive Aid: Ghee supports digestion by encouraging enzyme secretion.
- Fiber Content: Dates, being rich in fiber, help mitigate constipation.
- Dosha Balance: Ghee contributes to managing the Vata dosha and Pitta dosha.
- Overall Bodily Health: Dates provide necessary minerals beneficial for bone health.
- Joint Lubrication: Dates contribute to joint lubrication.
- Antioxidant Rich: Both dates and ghee are rich sources of antioxidants, fighting oxidative stress.
- Immunity Support: The combination is believed to improve the immune system and fortify the body’s defenses.
- Women’s Health: Dates and ghee may provide support to women’s health, especially during pregnancy and postpartum.
It is important to note that individual responses towards the combination of dates and ghee may vary. Making sure to consult with a health professional before having any significant dietary changes is advisable.
Read More : Ghee- why is it an important part of your diet
Apart from following all guidelines to combat stress and the consumption of other foods, ghee can reap health benefits. Ghee promotes a buttery flavor, many vitamins, and it is the safest medium for cooking as saturated fat. As mentioned above ghee staples in medicinal values in progressing depression and offering rejuvenating therapies to the mind.
When the pure ghee is made from grass-fed cows, it delivers a broad range of advantages and offers a shortage of lactose and casein amounts. Grass-fed pure desi ghee placed highly supreme value as it possesses a nutritious and luscious example for any keto dieter. You want to buy a healthy and hand-churned desi ghee then order it from our website: https://sureshfoods.com/.